I was really hoping to have something more bookish for you guys to read this week, but its been a bit hard to find time to sit down to read in peace, not to mention the book I’m currently reading is pretty slow to take.
So! I thought I’d do something fun, that still deals with books; I’ve taken books off my shelf (figuratively speaking), both physical books and e-books, and decided to a fun type of “book tag” that I found on Dreamland Book Blog.
- Find a book for each of your initials: Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell, Origin by Jessica Khoury, Cut by Patricia McCormick
- Count your age along your bookshelf – what is it: Lets see, 27 from left to right… Last Train to Istanbul by Ayse Kulin (e-book shelf), Catching Stars by Cayla Keenan (book shelf #1), Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult (book shelf #2)
- A book set in your town or country: Love and the Zombie Apocalypse by Chelsea Luna
- A book that represents a destination you’d love to travel: The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder; the M.C. travels to Maine and that is one place I’d love to visit (I couldn’t think of any other books off the top of my head that I own. )
- A book that is your favorite color: My favorite color seems to change from day to day, but today’s favorite is purple, so lets go with… Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass
- What book do you have the fondest memories of: This is so hard.. I have fond memories of so many books, but right now I will probably have to go with Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See by Bill Martin Jr… this is the first book my step-son learned to read and the first book Axton is learning to read. Those are some of the best memories. 🙂
- What book did you have the most difficulty reading: Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien. It was just super boring and I couldn’t get into it (almost at all) and it became more of a chore.
- Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it: Wow.. there are so many things on my TBR list.. Right now its probably IT by Stephen King; its by far one of the thickest books on my shelf (not counting complete works).
And that is.. “My Life in Books” book tag.
Tag! You’re it!