I signed up for Hello Fresh sometime last year. I liked it. Good food, easy recipes, it’s just a bit costly on top of my other grocery shopping.
I’ve saved a few of the recipe cards from a few of my favorite ones I’ve gotten from them.
One that I particularly enjoyed was the glazed pork loin; it reminded me of the meal I had when we traveled to NYC in 2015, The Cupping Room Cafe.
Since I used more Porkloin, I’m not really sure on my spice usage, but I’m a pretty good guess so here we go…
- Olive oil
- Pork loin
- 3 tbsp Smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp cherry perseveres
- 1 tbsp water
- T tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat over to 450 degrees and line baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Mix paprika, Cinnamon, and sugar in a bowl
- Rub pork with a large drizzle of olive oil
- Season generously all over with salt and pepper
- Set aside 1 tbsp (or so) of Cinnamon paprika blend in a small, microwave safe bowl
- Rub pork all over with remaining spice
- Place pork on lined baking sheet and roast in over for 20 minutes
- Let rest 5 minutes after removing from oven
- To bowl with reserved spice: add jam, water, and vinegar; stir to combine. Microwave on high for 45 seconds; add butter and stir to melt.
- Drizzle sauce over served pork
I served mine with garlic mashed potatoes and an apple/Cranberry walnut salad. 🙂