Football season is coming to a close, Superbowl LIII is in a matter of weeks. It’s time to finalize your menu for the big event.
I have got an awesome nacho recipe that’s guaranteed to be a hit.
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 gloves of garlic, more to taste, minced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 package of taco seasoning (or use our blend found here)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups favorite shredded cheese blend (I used a Mexican blend)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup water
- An additional toppings
- Cook ground beef, onion, and garlic in skillet until there’s no pink remaining; drain fat
- Add salsa, taco seasoning, and water; cook 5 minutes or until thickened
- In large bowl, combine beef mixture, sour cream, soup, and cheese. Stir until thoroughly mixed
- Serve with favorite chips
You can add more cheese if desired and any additional toppings.
We’ve added green onions, sour cream, and black olives on the side. 🙂