When I’m looking for recipes, I don’t really care about its back story. And for this one, I don’t really have a back story other than the fact I like chicken and black garlic.
So without further ado….
- 6 cloves black garlic
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese (oddly enough, you can use mozzarella if you prefer)
- 1 cup Italian herb bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 chicken breast
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium sized dish, mash the cloves of black garlic with a fork until it becomes a paste, a little bit of water may be necessary
- Add the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and mix well
- Dip the chicken in the egg then dredge through the breadcrumb mixture
- Place on baking sheet -breast side up- and season to taste with salt & pepper
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 30-35 minutes